Friday, October 3, 2014

Circles of life


All kind of art, braiding hemp, writing, coloring, painting and they all help me in different aspects in my life in a different way.

Braiding hemp and writing helps me with my depression, its positive ways of getting the negative feelings out of me and doing something positive with the bad vibes. Coloring helps me when I am feeling angry or stressed, or when life in general feels a tad bit out of my control, I color and it makes me feel better because for once it is like I am controlling something in my life and that puts my mind at ease and helps me not be so stressed or angry anymore. I paint when I am feeling really open minded and have a lot of thoughts and emotions going on because I just let those vibes be in control of my paint brush and it’s just basically something I do for fun.

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps you will create a piece of your art to leave with me when you graduate?

    ReplyDelete