Thursday, September 25, 2014

News Paper


“Could last forever.”

“Yeah, but it also could not last forever.” “Yeah, but it also could.” I and my friend went back and forth about this for a few minutes. Now, I’m not fixed on the idea of being with someone forever, I have been fine on my own in the past, and I know I can take care of myself and be okay. But, my biggest problem when it comes to relationships is that for starters; I don’t get in them, because I am just so obsessed with myself but then when I get in one, all my obsession goes from myself, to whoever I am with. I get attached so easy, because I am good at taking care of people and my whole life I have been worried about me and how I am going to turn out, and what I need to do, but I just love the comfort of caring about someone else and looking out for them in ways like I would if it were I. It’s dumb to get attached to people after a week or so, but dear god, I cannot help it. It also doesn’t help with the other person is obsessed with me as well, which is my current boyfriend.

We have a crazy and chaotic relationship and some of the time I want to strangle him because he is just so stubborn BUT then again I am stubborn too. We clash a lot but no one is more like me, than him. He makes me laugh and he is good at making me feel better when I feel like the whole world has their back against me. He can be crazy and so can I. He makes me happy and knowing I get to see him every weekend helps me push through the week days even more so. We sure as hell have our ups and downs, we argue over little things that don’t matter, and big things that don’t matter, it’s just because we both feel that were right, and want the other to admit it and then we realize were being dumb and just say “Stop it.” And kiss each other and just like that, whatever problem it was, is gone. He’s my bestfriend and I know he would have my back if push came to shove just like I would him.

 I heard this quote one time and it said “Spend the rest of your life with someone you love to annoy.” And I think that is true. I don’t think any relationship or marriage is perfect, if it is, someone is bullshiting. No one is happy all the time, and no one agrees on every little thing all the time. And I am not saying “bullshitting” as in they must be cheating on you or doing you wrong (I mean, maybe they are doing that) but like holding back their thoughts or feelings to avoid arguments, and someone can’t do that all the time. I think chaos is good, it makes the good even better I think. Everyone has their ups and downs, just like there are no roads in this town perfectly paved, everything has rocks and little bumps along the way, but I don’t think it matters how many rocks or bumps there are in the road, but as long as you get over them and come out stronger than ever, that’s what matters.

A lot of people give up on love when it starts to get hard, but you just have to remember that anything that is worth it won’t come easy. So who knows, it could last forever.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think it's a bad quality to get attached to people and want to take care of them. True, it can lead to some heartbreak, but you have a lot of love to share and it would be a shame for it to go to waste. You are wise to realize that relationships all have highs and lows and they're messy...but that real love is a struggle worth taking on.

    ReplyDelete