Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Dream Threads

Something Like Wonderland

A hole pops up in the ground and I jump inside. I always try my hardest to think about how one day, maybe one day, the world will be rad enough for me to live in. The hole takes me deep underground, on this big slide like thing. After what feels like miles of slipping and sliding all over the place I finally hit the ground, my hands grab the soil just by reaction of falling, but when I pulled my hands up, I didn’t find dirt in between my fingers, instead it was little bits of oreos, oreos! All over the place, it made up the soil! The grass was long pieces of lime flavored liquorish and the sky wasn’t blue, no, the sky was one big tie dye design! This magical place was peeking my interest with every interesting thing I saw.
                I start to further my exploration and as I continue to walk I see the most gorgeous beach with water so crystal blue clear, fields and fields of the tallest and most beautiful sunflowers I have ever seen in my entire life!  The people that inhabited this place were just as amazing as the place itself, everyone was friendly and there was no hate or judgment, or anything negative really. I was completely surrounded by good vibes and all the things I have ever wanted in life. I decided that there is no way I am going back up that hole into boring ole Springfield, Missouri. I am going to stay right down here, where there are good vibes and a tie dye sky.
                My dreams tend to revolve around getting a big adventure.



1 comment:

  1. I think you fell down the hole and landed in Eureka Springs, Arkansas! Have you been there? It's an adorable town of tie dye and good vibes. You should go.

    ReplyDelete