Thursday, December 4, 2014

101 Things About Me :)

101 Things About Me
1.       I was born on August 1st, 1996
2.       My parents are divorced.
3.       My mom and my dad are best friends even though they don’t live together.
4.       I have three brothers, one older and two are younger.
5.       I have severe depression.
6.       I like t wear maroon colored things.
7.       I look mixed but I am white.
8.       Me and my mom are bestfriends.
9.       When I was in kindergarten, I broke up with a boy named Riley because he was too short for me.
10.   Also when I was in kindergarten, I use to have crushes on all my big brothers friends.
11.   I have a really good visual memory. I can remember the night my parents got into a big fight tht resulted in their divorce just as if it was last night.
12.   I can tell what most songs are before they even say the words, I can just tell by the beats.
13.   I have had the song “Elmos world” stuck in my head since I was about 6.
14.   When I was little all I would eat were eggs and roman noodles.
15.   I watched Barney religiously.
16.   In middle school, I was obsessed with Martin Luther King Jr.
17.   I started my period going into fourth grade and I thought that it meant I was dying.
18.   Every year at Christmas, I watch all of the Christmas movies, even the little kid ones like “Barneys Christmas”
19.   I have hated every year of highschool.
20.   I have a tendency to date boys long distance instead of dating boys who are actually from here.
21.   I am inlove with my boyfriend Danny who lives in California. Hahaha.
22.   In middle school I use to make illnesses so the nurse would send me home, she never did though,
23.   When I was about 5, I ran my head into a glass door and got a piece of glass stuck in my forehead.
24.   When I was little, while my mom was at work and my dad was suppose to be watching me, I dumped a thing of fabric softener into my eye.
25.   Everyone loves my hair except for me.
26.   I have always loved English and writing, but I have always hated math.
27.   I went to rehab for the first time in 8th grade.
28.   I got expelled from middle school for the first time for possession of adoral.
29.   I had this boyfriend freshman year, that I was madly inlove with and he cheated on me and it devastated me so much, I hardly came to school when we broke up for good my Junior year.
30.   I use to listen to hardcore scream music when I was in the 7th grade.
31.   I have really bad anxiety.
32.   I love watching all kinds of movies, I love movies more than anything.
33.   The first time I ever had a story published was in the 6th grade and it was a poem about chocolate cake which I thought was pretty dumb so I was rather surprised when it was published in our school book.
34.   I use to be bestfriends with this girl Paxton all through elementary school and the first year of middle school and her mom use to make up the craziest lies about me.
35.   I remember the first cigarette or cigar or whatever it was I ever had, I was in 5th grade and it was grape flavored.
36.   Alfredo is my favorite food.
37.   I love Ally Banks.
38.   I hate being late for things.
39.   I hate being rushed.
40.   I cant stand PDA. Not the holding hands or a quick kiss, but the type of PDA when youre up against the walls you are making out so hardcore.
41.   I am notorious for spending every last dollar I have as quickly as possible.
42.   One of my other favorite meals is chicken strips and gravy.
43.   I use to have this slider phone and I could text in my pocket without looking all of the time.
44.   My mom says when I was a baby, I was the chillest baby anyone has ever seen, I just slept and ate all the time.
45.   I use to sit and watch all of the shreks and say every word.
46.   I hate bootflared jeans.
47.   I never liked corduroy pants.
48.    I have never been in a physical fight with a girl before.
49.   I modeled for a Paul Mitchell fashion show in the 8th grade.
50.   My hair was blonde.
51.   I almost drowned in my bathtub not too long ago because I fell asleep.
52. I am caring.
53. I am opinionated. 
54. I am emotional.
55. I am kind hearted.
56. I like orange pop.
57. I freaking love spaghetti.
58. I love being with family.
59. I like things that sparkle.
60. I like music.
61. I watch id discovery everyday. 
62. I love psychology.
63. I would love to be a social workee.
64. I have very little tolerance. 
65. I hate ignorant and immature people.
66. I use to be addicted to the facts about titanic.
67. I love vanilla and cookie/dessert sented things.
68. I love mac and cheese.
69. I think my first childhood love was thus boy named Gage in the fourth grade and he was like so perfect to me andi thought we were going to get married.
70. I love sleeping for hours.
71. I love pretty bras n panties.
72. I love manicures.
73. I love diamond clothing. 
74. I love auntie annes pretzels.
75. I love helping my mom out.
76. I love tropical smoothie. 
78. I love Christmas.
79. I love mob wives.
80. I love sweaters.
81. I love money.
82. I love snow. 
83. I love chicken and noodles. 
84. I love laying in the sun.
85. I love 4th of July.
86. I love fresh flowers.
87. I am stubborn.
88. I am heard headed.
89. I am a know it all.
90. I am dependable.
91. I can be harsh at times.
92. I am generous.
93. I take lots of selfies.
94. I love photography.
95. I hate spiders.
96. I hate mice.
97. If I would've been born thirty minutes earlier, I could've graduated last year.
98. I can hold silent grudges for a long time.
99. I like antique stuff.
100. I love white cheese and sweet sauce dip at Mexican food places. 
101. I cant wait to get out of Missouri and travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment