Friday, November 7, 2014

Movies

1. I watch movies religiously so it is really hard trying to figure out what my favorite movie is because I dont have such a thing, I love all movies and all different kinds, but one of my favorites is "Perks of Being a Wallflower" I love that movie. I love it because it teaches you alot of good life lessons for kids who struggle with depression like myself. Shows us that things will get better, and even if we have to hit rock bottom first, the only way to go from there is up, and I think thats what all of us need sometimes, to hit rock bottom and just work our way back up.
2. I dont really care for romantic movies too much, I like romantic comedys, but just straight love stories are not my thing. I feel like majority of them are unrealistic and I also get sad because I am all lonely and stuff but its mainly because the stuff that happens in the movies is never going to happen in real life so I would defintley say that romantic is my least favorite.
3. I watch two or three movies a day and I usually watch them in my bed or sitting in my floor in my room and watch them, sometimes I will watch them in the living room but I dont do that too often because when I am watching a movie i like to focous on the movie and there be no sound or anyone talking while I am watching, one of the best ways to anger me, speaking during a movie.
4. What I need before I watch a movie is my blanket and bed, hahaha. If I have food too, that is cool. I usually have a drink though. Majority of the times I will eat dinner while I watch a movie but I dont need food or comapny or anything like that. I perfer watching movies by myself most of the time anyway.

1 comment:

  1. I liked Perks of Being a Wallflower, too--both the movie and the book. And I can't handle hearing people talk during a movie either. Pet peeve.

    ReplyDelete